At Action Tire we realize how important it is to keep your fleet up and running. We know that downtime costs you money and inhibits your ability to service your customers and be the best that you can be that is why we are dedicated to providing the best response time possible. We have 25 service vehicles standing by to ensure that we get to your vehicle in an hour or less and have you up and running in 90 minutes. Our extensively trained dispatchers and service technicians are the best in the industry and truly care about your fleet and your reputation.
We offer 24-hour-a-day 356-days-a-year service for all of our locations and to make things simpler you will always speak to a live Action Tire dispatcher, not an answering service, who knows how to get you up and running as quickly as possible any time of the day.
Being direct dealers of Bridgestone and Bandag we are also able to process national account paper work. If this does not apply to you we accept all major credit cards as well as offer house account programs.
Our overall goal at Action Tire is to help reduce your operating costs. Time is money and we understand that better than anyone in the industry that is why our highly trained sales force and service technicians have been trained to perform fleet checks and set up a comprehensive tire management program custom made to suit your needs.
These Programs are performed at your location and commonly include:
- Tire inflation checks and flat repairs
- Tire tread depth
- Complete inspection of the tires for damage that could possibly cause downtime
- Wheel inspection to see if there are any visible cracks, loose or missing nuts, bad valves or missing valve caps, or leaking oil seals
- Tightening any loose nuts to specified torque
- We can also provide a detailed computer generated report to pinpoint where the problem areas are and how we can fix them to help reduce your operating costs.
We feel that this is a key area in reducing operating cost for your fleet. We have had cases where we have saved our customers 30% in there tire costs by performing these checks.
Action Tire is proud to be a Bandag retreader for over 15 years. For over 50 years, Bandag retreads have built a solid reputation based on a commitment to quality, innovation and a focus on improving both tire performance and your bottom line. This is why we chose Bandag and there strategic alliance network.
Our state-of-the-art retread facility is located in Deer Park, Long Island. Our Bandag certified technicians take pride in producing the highest quality retreads in the world. We offer many different tread designs custom fit to meet your needs and help reduce your operating costs.
Total Tire Management System
Let us take the worries of dealing with tires out of your hands. We know how much the average customer has to deal with every day so why not take the hassle of tires out of the equasion. Tires are our life; let us deal with the day to day problems associated with them.
Here is what we can do:
- Devise a standard inventory of spare tires to help keep your fleet up and running.
- Schedualed yard checks tto change out any flats or bald tires that could cause down time or be put out of service by the D.O.T.
- Pick up and delivery of flats and recaps free of charge.
- Detailed reports on your fleet to show where you are looseing money and how we corect it and put at savings back in your pocket.
- Full use of our extensively trained staff who will be glad to help you threw any situation that may arise.
In accord to our philosophy of driving down your operating cost we also offer vehicle alignment. With the use of a brand new state-of-the-art Hunter alignment system we can make sure your car or truck is properly aligned and functioning to its fullest potential.
A misaligned vehicle will wear tires prematurely and hurt your fuel efficiency. Our technicians have been trained at Hunter's alignment school and are the best in the business.
As part of our ongoing commitment to better service our customers we are proud to offer New York State vehicle inspections and mechanical repair. Our certified mechanics are ready to tackle any problem you might incur. Wether it be as simple as a brake job or as complicated as a total engine overhaul, we are here to get your vehicle up and running as quickly as possible.
As the D.O.T. Regulations get more stringent don't let your fleet become a target. Schedule regular preventive maintenance services to ensure that when your truck gets stopped it passes their inspections and saves you from downtime and fines.